The configuration of the module is divided into 4 parts:
4.1. Parameters tab
– Enter your ScrapingBot username and API key
– Click on Check your connection. If your information are correct and your subscription is active, a window will appear and the Your subscription will be updated.
The subscription part :
• Show on product page: Choose whether or not you want to display the prices of competing platforms (merchants) on your product pages.
• Choose display hook: Indicate where on your product page that you want to show the comparison table.
• Number of prices to display: Enter here how many competitor prices you would like to display on your product page. We recommend a maximum of 5 prices.
• Allow super proxies: This option allows you to retrieve the prices from websites that are more tricky to scrape, Amazon for example.
4.2 Advanced Tab
• Sender’s Email: If a price is not successfully retrieved, a button will allow you to request an investigation to the ScrapingBot support team. ScrapingBot team will get back to you on e-mail address you provided here.
• Number of product per cron and Time to update a price : Set up the quantity of URLs to process, at what time and at what frequency. We recommend to leave the default parameters, as we cannot guarantee that the module will work correctly if you set higher values.
• Enable logs: In case of recurring problems, the support team may ask you to enable logs.